Barry Lee Thompson's debut short story collection examines the subtle interactions of people who find themselves in situations mostly outside their control.
Broken Rules and Other Stories, consists of 17 short stories with an underlying theme of wistful longing. Much of this is expressed through the eyes of gay boys or men, occasionally with a degree of detail some readers might find excessive, but always with great sensitivity.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today