It was a hot afternoon and the ice cubes leapt in the tray as Sarah twisted it. Like tiny little creatures, she thought, slippery flying fish, all resisting being the first in her cup. She could hear the sounds of Daniel reading in the next room – soft mumblings and joyous exhalations as he found phrases that explained the world in a way that collided with his own experience. She was not quite so
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today