Looking at Australia’s literature and publishing sector, Karen Wyld suggests how it could better support First Nations writers.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
More Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers are being published than ever before. Walking in the footsteps of storytellers past and present, some First Nations writers are even pursuing writing as a career.