Visual Arts Writer
$85M to new Aboriginal Art Gallery, a $9M boost towards construction of The Heysens, a $3M boost for Carrick Hill and $2M towards cultural walking trails technology – this week's announcement is a great boost for Adelaide.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Interior view, The Cedars at at Hahndorf, the home of Hans Heysen and his daughter Nora. Image via www.hansheysen.com.au.