Participating in a book club can be a way that readers navigate complex ethical quandaries in how they approach the act of reading, according to new research.
If you’re a member of a book club, it’s likely the act of dissecting a piece of literature in a shared setting will sharpen your analytical skills and give you insights into others’ opinions through the work, but how deep are the insights?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today