Stella Prize judges said the books published in 2018 by Australian women were ‘a sample of the zeitgeist, a look at what is informing our thinking right now’.
Writer Bri Lee's non-fiction debut Eggshell Skull has been longlisted for the 2019 Stella Prize. Photo via bri-lee.com.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today