Want to try a cupcake from the early 1900s? Libraries, museums and historical societies will cook their way to copyright reform in the hopes of unlocking millions of unpublished vintage recipes, letters, and work to the public.
Publish a book, song, even a recipe and your estate retains copyright for 70 years after you die. But what if you leave the work in your bottom drawer?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today