Indigenous Literacy Day goes virtual in 2020, with a live YouTube event featuring story-telling, singing and celebration featuring performances from Jessica Mauboy and Archie Roach, among others.
In previous years, Indigenous Literacy Day (ILF) celebrations have taken place at the Sydney Opera House, featuring children from remote communities, local schools and ILF ambassadors and supporters.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today