A 22-year old poet stopped the world in its tracks this week, and demonstrated the power of poetry at the US Inauguration.
While many of Australians were waking, it was not the news of Trump or Biden that caught the imagination of readers, but a 22-year old poet.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today