This year's Prime Minister's Literary Awards include the tale of an Australian artists' community in Greece and a study of the Bible's influence in Australia.
Gail Jones has won the Prime Minister's Literary Award for Fiction for her novel The Death of Noah Glass in a year that included some surprising choices and omissions. Judges praised The Death of Noah Glass as 'a highly accomplished novel about the unknowability of others, even those closest to us, and the consolations of art, by an author of distinctive and fully matured style.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today