Writers, editors, publishers and grammar nerds have seized on the newest edition of the Australian Government Style Manual in beta, but not everyone is impressed.
After an 18 year wait, the tome that writers, editors, publishers and government workers in Australia defer to for sage style advice, the Australian Government Style Manual has been updated.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today