The Victorian Premier’s Literary Awards have been announced online, with Laura Jean McKay’s prescient story about a novel virus taking out this year’s Fiction category as well as the overall Victorian Prize for Literature.
The winners of the 2021 Victorian Premier’s Literary Awards (VPLAs) were revealed last night (1 February) with the ceremony held virtually for the first time.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today