Tara June Winch's The Yield is complex, crackling with words, a meditation on the power of Indigenous language. Tony Briggs takes up the challenge.
Tara June Winch's novel The Yield has been optioned by Typecast Entertainment, the production company run by Tony Briggs and Damienne Pradier. The book has considerable interest in the literary world because it won the Miles Franklin Award, the Voss Literary Award and the Prime Minister's Literary Award for Fiction, all in 2020.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today