The 2021 Nature Writing Prize promotes and celebrates the art of writing about the environment in Australia, as well as the nature of the country itself.
Gregory Day has taken out The Nature Conservancy Australia’s 2021 Nature Writing Prize for his essay entitled The Watergaw.
The Victorian author’s win means he receives $7,500 in prize money and the Griffith Review will publish The Watergaw online as a multimedia essay.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today