Felicity Castagna shares her inspirations, daily routine and her advice for young writers
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Felicity Castagna is the author of Small Indiscretions: Stories of Travel in Asia (Transit Lounge, 2011) and The Incredible Here and Now (Giramondo, 2013). Her work has been featured on ABC radio and television and in many Australian magazines and newspapers such as The Age and Heat. She has also been the recipient of a Varuna Publisher Introduction Fellowship.