The 'radical, inclusive, rebellious' imprint is named after Lui's grandmother. Submissions are currently open.
This week, Allen & Unwin announced its first new imprint in a decade, to be curated by theatre and TV writer Nakkiah Lui, a Gamillaroi and Torres Strait Islander woman from Mount Druitt, western Sydney.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today