The Lifted Brow has announced an interim Board to ‘prevent the organisation from immediately dissolving,' while issuing a formal apology to its readers after recent controversy.
After allegations of sexual misconduct, mass resignations and a 'pause' on their publishing announced earlier this year, literary organisation The Lifted Brow (TLB) has announced a new interim board and issued an apology.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today