This year’s Independent Publishing Conference, presented by the Small Press Network, will have a deep dive into the current issues and challenges faced by the industry.
The only annual industry-wide event for small publishers in Australia, the 2020 Independent Publishing Conference will be held completely online. Now in its 9th year and presented by the Small Press Network, a representative body for small and independent publishers in Australia, this year’s conference will run on Thursday 26 and Friday 27 November.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today