The Australian Society of Authors invites the writers, and the wider arts community, to participate in a survey that will inform a submission to the Parliamentary Inquiry.
Known for their ongoing advocacy work for the rights of Australian authors, illustrators, and the writing community, the Australian Society of Authors (ASA) has launched two new surveys to better measure the full and on-going impacts of COVID-19 on the writing community.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today