Described as a ‘gripping’ and ‘gothic’ novel, Evie Wyld’s The Bass Rock has taken out the prize for Australian women’s writing worth $50,000.
The power of Australian women and non-binary writers was celebrated at the Stella Prize literary awards 2021 with the announcement of Evie Wyld’s The Bass Rock (Penguin Random House) as the 2021 Stella Prize recipient, receiving $50,000 in prize money.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today