It’s already shaping up to be a big year in Australian books so literary journalist Thuy On has shared her list of must reads that will be filling your bookshelves.
There’s plenty to look forward to in Australian fiction publishing in 2020, so time to make room for some new titles on your bookcases. Here are some books I’m personally waiting to hit the shelves:
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today