Beginning a writing career later in life can bring many advantages, especially when you’ve come from a completely different career path.
Before Toni Jordan was an internationally acclaimed best-selling author, she worked as a molecular biologist, quality control chemist and technical writer. While she advises anyone against reading her manuals on New Chemical Entities, she admits the life experience gained throughout her career in science was important in giving her the foundations for writing fiction.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today