Finding the right creative collaborator is a mix of persistence and luck, not so different from finding a romantic partner. We speak with creatives who have sought their artistic match via speed dating events.
Writer Rijn Collins attended a Literary Speed Dating event last year in June hoping to find an agent. Months later she ended up signing with Melanie Ostell, based on an interaction which lasted only three minutes.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today