Bushranger Captain Moonlite once rivalled Ned Kelly for notoriety. Was there an attempt to exclude him from the history books because of his sexuality? Garry Linnell’s new book tells all.
Described by author Garry Linnell as ‘an accidental bushranger and probably the unlikeliest of bushrangers that we ever saw in the 19th century in Australia,’ Captain Moonlite – aka Andrew George Scott – once was front page news throughout the country.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today