Following last week's release of the Federal Budget, Arts Hub has prepared a three-part feature special, comprising an Arts Budget analysis, the results of the Australia Business Arts Foundation's Survey of Private Sector Support for the Arts, and an in-depth look at the work of Frankie Airey, founder and Director of Philanthropy Squared.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today