What should you read to cure loneliness? To reignite passion for life? To find confidence? A bibliotherapist identifies fiction and non-fiction to enhance the creative life.
Lady reading by Frédéric Soulacroix via Wikipedia commons.
Reading reduces stress levels more than walking, can be a cure for loneliness, and improves mental, social and emotional wellbeing. But finding the book which will meet your deep emotional need won't come from perusing a self-help shelf or even a bestseller list.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today