The nine-month wait endured by most expectant parents is enough to tip them into hyper-reactive neurosis by week three. So for a man who has waited almost two years to find out whether his baby will be the anatomically correct festival of which every Artistic Director dreams, Next Wave's Jeff Khan sounds impressively mellow, if a little weary.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today