The bestselling crime writer talks to Guy Davis about being on set as an extra and seeing her literary vision made real with a film starring Eric Bana.
Any writer of fiction might tell you there comes a time in their creative process when they feel as if they have stepped into the story they’re dreaming up. For bestselling crime author Jane Harper, it literally happened.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today