New conversations about paying for online events and how habits are changing raise ongoing questions for the arts.
Since the pandemic started, many arts organisations and individual artists have had to put a value to their work online. And the only answer we have so far: it’s different for everyone.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today