Publishers offer a vibrant selection of works in translation. Here's a shortlist of some of the most intriguing translated books published in 2020, and a look ahead to 2021.
Many listicles have been published this month summarising the best books of 2020, all featuring incredible works well deserving of attention. But what you often won’t find on these lists are translated works of literature, which remain underrepresented in mainstream review coverage and media attention.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today