In the latest 'so you want my arts job,' Artshub talks to Allen & Unwin's Rights Manager about getting started in publishing.
The publishing industry is more than just editors and publishers – in fact, it's more than just books. When asked to describe her job as rights manager for Allen & Unwin, Maggie Thompson says that her role is, in essence, managing 'All the things you can do with a book that aren’t selling the book itself in Australia.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today