From art criticism to language choice, disability and education - local and international leaders in the disability arts sector offer tips for greater inclusive practice.
When it comes to the inclusive practice of disability arts, we can all do a little better. It is not through a lack of well-versed support – largely the arts are an empathetic sector that champions diversity – rather, it is most often a case of resources.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today