Learn and develop industry specific knowledge and practical capabilities by volunteering with Playlab. We are interested in providing enthusiastic and passionate people with opportunities in the development, production, and publication of new Australian playwriting.
Register to volunteer with Playlab and gain experience and new skills in your particular areas of interest. Playlab will invest time and energy in people who want to train and develop with the organisation.
Submit your contact details and specify your preference in our main working areas listed below. There is no minimum contact hours or time obligation to volunteer with Playlab. We will alert you when volunteer opportunities arise in your preferred areas.
– Learn to use publishing software
– Work on typesetting plays
– Assist with editing and proofing work
2. Marketing and Sales
– Write marketing copy
– Update marketing databases
– Collect marketing collateral
– Processing publication sales
3. Production and Development
– Prepare for public outcomes
– Assist with the delivery of outcomes
– Post outcome documentation
Playlab may approach you for assistance outside of your selected categories if necessary, for example assist with fundraising activities.
Volunteers will receive invitations to Playlab’s creative development activities throughout the year, including script workshops, professional development and production rehearsals.
Register now and we will be in touch.