About the Course
The Diploma of Arts (Content Creation) will teach students fundamental skills in web design, videography, graphic design, photography and copywriting, alongside subjects in brand strategy and user experience. Students will work with real clients in a studio environment to develop industry relationships and their own portfolio of work, and will be mentored by industry experts who are currently working as content producers, online media producers, media project managers and digital executives. The Diploma can be completed in two trimesters of full-time study.
Throughout the Diploma, you will:
- Create professional-quality digital content for a variety of platforms;
- Gain an understanding of digital marketing and project management;
- Learn to produce professional-quality video and photographic content;
- Learn how to write and edit professional online content;
- Work with real clients in a studio environment and develop industry relationships.
How To Apply
If you dream of a career as an Interactive Media Manager, Videographer, Online Publisher, Media Producer, Social Media Manager, Content Marketer or Digital Project Manager, this course is for you.