Do you need a quiet space to write?
The NSW Writers’ Centre is opening a dedicated Writers’ Space for short-term hire by three writers.
You will share the space with two other writers in a peaceful, quiet location overlooking the greenery of Callan Park, Rozelle. With your own desk area available 7 days per week, this is a quiet space designed to remove you from daily distractions and to give you space to concentrate on writing.
To minimise disruptions there is no wi-fi and we ask that mobile phones are kept on silent and calls taken outside the room.
Renting your space includes:
- your assigned desk and chair
- pedestal drawers
- room divider
- 24 hour access with security code
- access to B&W and colour printing (at very reasonable print rates)
- meeting room hire (discounted 10% for members)
- kitchen and bathroom facilities
This opportunity is available for NSW Writers’ Centre members only.
- minimum hire period is 1 month
- maximum period 6 months
Fee: $220 per month (incl. GST), payable monthly in advance.
Refundable bond and key deposit: $200
Now open for applications
Please see our website for the Application Form and terms and conditions.